Digital Entrepreneurship Adult Trainer
Our client is a provider of Training Services and Consultancy Support in matters related to Process Reorganization, Strategic Plan, compliance with GDPR / DPO Services, installation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, ISO systems 27001 and others. They are looking to hire a Digital Entrepreneurship Adult Trainer.
This person will in addition to the implementation of trainings (e.g. digital skills, entrepreneurship), will also participate in consulting projects in the fields mentioned above in Greece and Cyprus.
- Create and adapt training materials
- Live and online training in the provinces of Cyprus (Ammochostos, Larnaca, Nicosia, Limassol and Paphos) mainly in matters of digital skills (word, excel, etc.) and entrepreneurship – basic management
- Participation in consulting projects
- Certification in digital skills training or in a related field (ANAD, EOPPEP, ECDL Training, CISCO, MS or equivalent certification)
- Knowledge of digital technologies and their applications
- University Degree preferably in a positive direction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Also desirable, but not necessary, is experience in Consulting Projects or similar experience as a business executive
Salary and Package:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Remote work possibility
- Flexibility of cooperation (full time, part time)
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- The possibility of a claims career is provided to those who have a strong appeal to learn new methodologies and enthusiasm to achieve high quality results for the company.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Digital Entrepreneurship Adult Trainer with reference number 1963.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.