Our client is a Wholesale/Supplier based in Larnaca and they are currently looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join the company. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing bookkeeping and accounting should hold a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Key Duties /Responsibilities:
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- To manage the payroll and petty cash services, including preparation submissions and payment of social insurances , wages and salary payments for all employees on a monthly basis.
- Overseeing the Physical inventory and report on margin by product and product category, validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close. Prepare estimates of costs for unique products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production.
- Creating, reviewing and presenting budgets, analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Any accounting certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English language (Written and Spoken).
- Any experience with accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Internet, Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Be self motivated with the ability to work well under pressure, dynamic and able to have initiative.
- Be able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload and any other duties required by the organisation.
- 1400 – 1600 Euros gross based on experience (flexibility for exceptional candidates )
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30 am till 5pm with half hour lunch break.
- Friday is 8.30 am till 2pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper with reference number 1960.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.