An International Real Estate firm is seeking to find a motivated Bookkeeper, to join their new offices, based in Larnaca.
- Reporting to and working with the Financial Controller
- Double-entry bookkeeping
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Documenting financial transaction details and monitoring the transactions
- Preparing and filing financial documents
- Fact-checking accounting data
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with tax payments and returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Previous experience in bookkeeping preferred
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Willingness to progress, learn and grow
- Exceptional organisational skills
Salary and Package:
- 1200 – 1500 euros monthly gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bookkeeper with reference number 1956.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.