Our client forms part of a diversified Group of companies distributing internationally renowned brands within the FMCG industry and operating a line of duty-free shops and they are currently looking to recruit a dedicated and detail-oriented individual to join their Cyprus team as Accounts Administrator at the Limassol based offices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Having at least A’ levels in Accounts or a related field. Having a degree is an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the retail or duty-free industry.
- Fluency in English is essential, with proficiency in Greek being a strong advantage.
- Proficiency in using ERP systems; experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central is a plus.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong project management, budget management, and negotiation skills.
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping and financial entries up to Trial Balance.
- Reconcile daily cash sales and deposit reports as well as bank reconciliation.
- Issuance of VAT report and assisting with audit requirements
- Regularly update and maintain accurate data in the ERP system such as product pricing, invoices, vendor details, and other relevant data.
- Ensuring complete and accurate transfer of data between ERP system and POSs.
- Collaborate with the other team members and departments to ensure timely deliveries from suppliers.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve processes and implement best practices.
- Accurately prepare operational reports on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Regularly liaise with the management team in Malta to provide updates and address concerns.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and duty-free shop standards.
- Standard working hours Monday to Friday (39hr per week)
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications on an entry to mid-level basis up to 25 000 Euros annualy.
- A rewarding career with ample opportunities for professional growth and development within a fast-growing organisation.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and teamwork.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, paid time off, and travel disturbance allowance.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accounts Administrator with reference number 1955.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.