Our client, an Audit firm in Limassol, part of a group of companies, is looking to hire a Junior Administrator with some accounting knowledge. This is an office based role.
Accounting Tasks (50%):
- Handling of transactions on all accounting cycles.
- Preparation of Social Insurance and Tax returns.
- Preparation of VAT returns and end-of-month/quarter/yearly procedures
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Liaison with external Auditors during annual audits, preparation of management accounts and any other ad-hoc report.
Administrative Tasks (50%):
- Answering the phone
- Organising conference room occupancy
- Coordinating the essenger
- Handling consumable orders and suppliers
- Partly qualified or LCCI Third Level (Higher) or CAT or University/ College degree.
- Experience in an accounting position of at least 6 months
- Good knowledge of VAT
- Fluency in English and Greek, written and spoken
- Knowledge of an accounting software is considered an advantage
- Computer literacy including broad knowledge of the MS Office suite
- High caliber, self-motivated
- Team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and responsible person with an eye for detail
- Professional conduct and presentation
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- The working hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day; 1 hour lunch-break
- The company is offering a salary of 1,000 -1,200 Euros gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Administrator with reference number 1952.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.