Director of Operations
Our client is a fast growing group of companies operating in several business areas throughout Cyprus looking for a Director of Operations in Limassol.
- The group owns a number of properties in Limassol: mixed-use office centers and retail stores.
- The group counts more than 500 experts and is always open to attracting professionals and partnerships in various industries.
- To help us continue growing, we’re seeking an experienced Director of Operations to join our team. The ideal candidate will have senior management experience in a dynamic setting. The role requires outstanding organizational, communication, and leadership skills and an ability to develop innovative solutions that push boundaries.
- Working closely with owner and C-level management to meet company objectives.
- Operations Management: Efficient management of all operational processes in different divisions of the holding.
- Strategic Planning: Development and implementation of an operational strategy aligned with the overall strategy of the holding.
- Process Optimization: Continuous analysis and optimization of business processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Quality Control: Maintaining high quality standards of products and services in all areas of the holding’s activities. Implementing policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Divisional Coordination: Ensuring effective coordination of work between different divisions and projects within the holding. Communicating and explaining new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meeting with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale.
- Risk Management: Identification and management of operational risks.
- Cross with HR: Mentoring and developing the management team and ensuring proper allocation of resources.
- Customer service: Improving customer service and satisfaction. Projecting a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Financial Management: Working closely with the CFO to control the budget and optimize expenses.
- Innovation and Improvement: Implementing innovations within the holding.
- 5-10 years of experience in a big holding company with various directions of businesses: HoReCa, shipping, IT, real estate, medical (health and wellness), etc. with a high yearly turnover. .
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
- Ability to streamline or implement structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands
- Knowledge of industries regulations and legal guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics, using business management software (ex: SAP, ERP, CRM)
- English advanced, Russian will be advantage but not must
- 10,000-15,000 Euros per Month
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Director of Operations with reference number 1951.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.