Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex Company in Nicosia, is looking for an experienced Content Writer with experience in the forex industry.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for emails, articles, product descriptions, PR, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the Marketing Team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, voice, and tone).
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve content quality. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommend fresh content and ideas to address gaps or align with company goals.
- Minimum 1-2 years proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical topics to non-technical people.
- Previous experience within the financial/online trading/ crypto sector.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles, or marketing content.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics would be an advantage.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Native English would be an advantage.
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (1 day working from home (not on Mondays and Fridays), 4 days from the office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Content Writer with reference number 1950.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.