Customer Support Officer
Our client a young and dynamic marketing agency based in Limassol and specializing in digital advertising and online marketing strategies are looking to hire a Customer Support Officer to join their growing team.
As a Customer Support Officer, you will service and support the growth of the client base and assist in providing exceptional service to clients. You will have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment with ample growth opportunities.
- Handle and resolve support tickets across all products, providing timely and effective service via live chat.
- Gather and review customer feedback, concerns and common issues to improve on.
- Promote available services and upgrades when available.
- Escalate issues where needed.
- Reviewing customer onboarding and KYC documents.
- Participate in testing products, updates and bug fixes for a better customer experience.
- Coordinate with other departments as required.
- Available to work on a shift basis rotation (6hr shifts).
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent command of the English Language; any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work freely in Cyprus.
- Professionalism and positive attitude.
- Previous relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Customer Support Officer with reference number 1936.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.