This Forex Company in Limassol is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Dealer who will mainly be responsible for the smooth, continuous and accurate operation of the company’s dealing department. For this role there is not much experience needed, we are ideally looking for someone to have some background in the financial markets and who is willing to learn.
- Daily Management and Monitoring of the Trading Platforms to ensure their smooth operation.
- Preparing reports requested by accountants, internal auditors the management and the regulator
- Performing routine monitoring tasks to ascertain system performance and optimizing system parameters when needed
- Overseeing and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Dealing Department
- Monitoring trends in all currency pairings with emphasis on Market news, earnings and corporate actions
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on the trading platform
- Monitoring of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers
- Monitoring of exposures and communication with liquidity providers
- Quoting, confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Providing an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team
- Monitoring and analyzing trades and pricing
- Notifying and advise the Compliance Officer on any suspicious trading activities
- Supporting the trading platforms and resolving issues when necessary
- Participating in new projects requested from the Management
- Ensure Compliance with relevant Reporting
- Oversee Overall Client Trading Activities
- Carries out any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, assigned by the company that may occur on daily basis.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends on all major assets with emphasis on market news earnings and corporate actions
- Applying Company’s “Order Execution Policy”
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (tables etc.)
- Knowledge of risk management is a plus
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 is a plus
- Understanding of hedging mechanisms
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English. Greek is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability with figures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- At the beginning the working hours will be 9am to 6pm with one hour lunch break, but later it will be shifts so the candidate must have the ability to work in shifts on a weekly basis.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Dealer with reference number 1932.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.