For an established Software Specialist company, based in Larnaca, we are looking to find a Software Developer to join their team.
The firm is committed to providing outstanding software solutions tailored to a wide array of multinational and national organizations.
- Proficient in Java or C#, and familiar with essential frameworks such as Spring for Java and ASP.NET Core for C#.
- Hands-on experience with ORMs such as Hibernate or EF Core.
- SQL wizardry.
- Version control skills (Git).
- Fluent in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Good understanding of concurrency and multithreading
- Excellent English communication.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Team-player attitude with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong sense of ownership – Own your projects and see them through.
- You are self-directed and able to craft new software under minimal supervision.
- Computer Science degree? Awesome!
- Forex/Fintech experience? You’re ahead of the game.
- Docker and Kubernetes know-how.
- Cloud know-how (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Good understanding of Front-End Development and experience with modern web frameworks (e.g. React)
- Linux and bash familiarity.
- Speak Greek? Even better!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and launch top-quality software.
- Tackle both new projects and support existing ones.
- Develop PoCs to validate solutions.
- Interface with business leaders to define and solve challenges.
- Elevate code quality through reviews.
- Solve software glitches effectively.
- Promote a transparent, teamwork-based culture.
- Share your tech wisdom with the team.
- Write technical documentation and contribute to our wiki
What's it in it for you?
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Endless opportunities for personal growth.
- Complimentary Pluralsight account.
- A stocked library filled with Software Development must-reads.
- Flexibility with a hybrid work option post-training.
- Regular company socials
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Software Developer with reference number 1923.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.