Back Office Officer
Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Back Office Officer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and multicultural team.
- Monitoring the daily execution of tasks relating to deposits and withdrawals through online banking systems of Banks and PSPs;
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports
- Responsible for transactions processing (Corrections/ adjustments in the CRM);
- Direct communication with the Payment Providers in relation to clients' deposits/ withdrawals
- Handling any requests assigned by the RISK/KYC/Dealing/AML/CS department
- Any other task related to the role, assigned by the management
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms
- Excellent Command of the English Language is a must
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- The successful candidate should be able to work on rotation shifts 06:00-03:00, 10:00-07:00 and 13:00-10:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Back Office Officer with reference number 1922.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.