German-speaking Client Relationship Manager
Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is looking to recruit a highly motivated German Customer relationship manager with experience in Forex business.
- Developing, managing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Regular communication with clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service and support
- Keeping up to date with market information
- Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolve issues and/or report faults
- Provide training to clients on the use of the Company’s products and presenting the Company’s services
- Explaining the payment process mechanism
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, professional communication
- Assisting clients with enquiries that they may have on technical matters and following up as necessary, ensuring therefore the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Strict adherence at all times with the Code of Conduct of the Company and the standards set by the Company’s Compliance department for all sales and other communication to actual or prospective clients to be fair, clear, not misleading and not aggressive
- Keeping up to date with and adhering to key regulatory requirements for investment services and client communications
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the Company’s products, trading platforms and terms and conditions of trading
- Any other ad-hoc activities not listed above that may occur from time to time
- Any other obligation as may be requested by management, and which is deemed to fall within the ambit of the Client Relationship manager position.
- Fluency in German
- Basic level of English is acceptable
- At least 1 year proven experience in retention /sales role within the Financial Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence customer decisions
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Proficiency in using CRM software and MS Office Suite
- Located in Cyprus
- The working hours are 11am – 8pm, Monday to Friday.
- The company is offering a salary of 2,500 – 3,800 Euros gross per month (based on skills and experience) + bonus + medical insurance + parking
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of German-speaking Client Relationship Manager with reference number 1919.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.