This International UK Licensed FCA Electronic Money (EMI) Company with offices in Limassol and London is looking for a commercially minded Sales and Partnerships /VP Sales with minimum 5 years of experience with an existing Portfolio. The person can be located either in Cyprus or in London.
- Managing a sales team working globally
- Monitor the daily sales processes closely and keeping a track of Sales Prospects.
- Develop new Sales Verticals by Identify new business opportunities that may arise through LinkedIn, social media and strategic partnerships.
- Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
- In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
- Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activity such as trade shows and conferences.
- Attract new clients and convert them into active accounts.
- Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
- Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonable required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Attract new Introducers, Partners and Agents.
- Contribute in dealing with Introducers, Partners and Agents to increase sales revenue. Reporting directly to Management.
- 5 + years of proven Sales & Business Development experience in the B2B Payments Industry (EMI / PI / SPI) – NOT from the forex industry
- Familiarity within the Medium / High-Risk Sectors.
- Specialized in Niche sectors
- Excellent working experience with LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines.
- Proven portfolio / track record
- The working hours are 09:00/09:30 – 18:00/18:30, Monday – Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of VP Sales with reference number 1917.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.