Senior Accountant (FX Experience)
Our client, a CySEC licensed forex broker in Limassol, has branched out and is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their company.
Our client is a group of companies which is highly devoted to its clients by offering the best trading conditions in the Forex industry. They are focused on providing the best customer support, services and trading experience to offer a journey to remember. They are expanding our business and looking for unique individuals who can quickly adapt and join our friendly and fast-paced environment.
The current available role is for a Senior Accountant to manage the below responsibilities for our group of companies within the EU.
- Maintaining of financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments
- Create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments
- Record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company and complete the posting process and perform checks
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Month end reconciliations in addition to weekly reporting requirements and internal needs.
- Preparation of payroll reports and payments to relevant authorities
- Processing and overseeing client’s deposits and withdrawals
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Process vendor payments
- Liaising with payment providers, banks and other financial institutions acting as counterparties
- Co-ordinating and working with auditors for the preparation of the financial statements
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, accounts payables and receivables and expense forecasts
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Reconcile reporting and troubleshoot errors
- Contribute to improving, documenting, and automating accounting processes
- Liaise with our remote teams in Europe and beyond
- Other ad-hoc duties as required from Management.
- Reports to the Director of Finance
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the Forex and/ or Technology industry
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new technology
- Proficiency in at least one accounting software; ZohoBooks experience and/or working knowledge of multiple accounting systems preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Knowledge of VAT and local and international TAX regulations
- Resourcefulness and proactivity will be differentiating factors
- Professional in approach, communication and presentation.
- 2500-3500 Gross Euros gross per month based on experience + Discretionary bonus
- Working days will be from Monday – Friday – 8 hours per day;
- W08:00 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant (FX Experience) with reference number 1910.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.