Our client is an Accounting Services Company situated in Limassol and is seeking to recruit a Junior Auditor. Our clients are mainly Cyprus Registered Companies with International trading activities
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS.
- Communicating with clients and external auditors regularly.
- Review of accounting records in order to identify errors and/or omissions.
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned by the managers and directors.
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years of prior experience is required.
- Academic qualification in Accounting (BSc, LCCI Higher or any other Diploma in Accounting).
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of Outlook/Excel/Word and Caseware for financial statements preparation only.
- Fluency in both English and Greek language
- Willing to develop further.
Remuneration and benefits:
- 1500-1800 Gross monthly according to qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate .
- + 13th salary
- + Provident Fund.
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 09.00 to 18.00 with one hour break or 08.00 to 18.00 with two hours break and Friday 09.00 to 15.00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditor with reference number 1909.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.