Our client a Fintech company based in Limassol are currently recruiting for Office Administrator who will be responsible for the company secretarial and administrative duties
- Managing the reception area, including welcoming clients, candidates and guests.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages.
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and overseeing catering during company events.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery, groceries.
- Maintaining good, professional communication between all the departments and associates of the organization.
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Preparing and updating various administration reports.
- Liaising with various vendors and suppliers.
- Providing administrative support to the management team
- University Degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Good organisational, administrative and operational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software, with emphasis on Excel.
- Accuracy, reliability, and accountability.
Salary and benefits
- Salary from 1400 – 1800 Euros gross monthly x 12
- Medical cover
- Provident fund
- Entertainment budget
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Administrator with reference number 1908.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.