Our client a Cypriot Family office in the center of Limassol who are looking for an Office Administrator, fluent in Greek & English.
Brief description of vacancy & responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for smooth operation and administration of the office.
- Undertake a variety of tasks, including personal, family and business matters, and any other ad-hoc office or personal administrative tasks as assigned by the Chairman
- Handle the Chairman’s calendar and organise meetings and appointments as needed
- Respond to incoming calls, emails, and requests on behalf of the Chairman
- Organize and manage any travel and accommodation arrangements for the Chairman as required
- Liaising with customers and suppliers of the companies in the group
- Correspondence and communication with group companies’ debtors regarding collection of debts
- Assist with data management, filing and document tracking
- 1600-2000 Gross Month -negotiable based on experience
- +13th Salary
Working hours :
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Administrator with reference number 1903.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.