Head of Distribution (Russian-speaking)
Our client, a Fintech company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an experienced Russian-speaking Head of Distribution. The Head of Distribution is responsible for leading, defining, and executing the distribution strategy across the Group (EU, Kazakhstan, Armenia, etc.) and external sales channels. This is an active, hands-on sales management position, requiring direct experience and the ability to interact with established sales teams. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team member. The candidate should be a self-starter with a creative mindset and good marketing skills. Key objective of the team is to focus on structured products solutions & derivatives, and portfolio management strategies across different asset classes.
- Leading a team of distribution professionals across the FA (financial advisors) and RIA (retail investment advisors) channels to maximize client engagement, building client loyalty, and increasing distribution of structured products and portfolio management services in key markets.
- Building a vision and executing on distribution strategy. Create and implement a strategic pipeline to increase AUM.
- Develop and drive strategies for penetrating important advisory teams that can markedly increase sales and asset targets.
- Close cooperation with a team of strategist-analysts, structuring leaders, and portfolio managers. Building feedback to improve the product line.
- Use data and analytics to optimize distribution strategy and client experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Digital Marketing Dept., key influencers, and key distribution partners to ensure maximum coverage.
- Coaching, mentoring, and improving the skills of team members. Ensure team understands and is working toward achieving firm goals.
- Observation of activity, meeting quality, penetration rate and other important metrics of sales process.
- Partnering effectively across the organization to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics required
- FINRA or CySEC licenses preferred
- Investment industry designations such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the investment management industry including 3 years in Sales or Business Development. Candidate should possess of relevant structured products or portfolio management experience in sell-side or buy-side institution.
- Charisma and leadership – ability to both lead themselves and others in achieving long-term results.
- Knowledge – knowledge of markets, economy, advisors` businesses, end-clients, and competitors. Recent meeting with financial adviser offices. RIA experience preferred.
- Results – a proven history of delivering consistent and repeatable results in an ethical manner.
- Data driven – understands how to use data and analytics to optimize distribution strategy and client experience.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Strategic and forward-looking growth mindset.
- Good verbal and written communication and sales presentation skills in English and Russian.
- Integrity and personal drive.
- The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break (office-based position, not remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Distribution (Russian-speaking) with reference number 1896.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.