Sales/Retention Account Manager
My client is a Multi Asset Regulated FX company established by a team of experienced financial service professionals is currently looking to grow their Sales Department and recruit a further Sales/ /Retention Account Manager to join the team
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Generating and developing trading clients from new leads
- Providing training to clients on the company’s products and trading systems
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service
- Assist with the on-boarding of IB's/affiliates..
- 1 year previous experience in FOREX industry as must
- At least basic knowledge about fundamental and technical analysis
- Perfect knowledge about Trading platforms
- Citizenship from EU country members as an advantage ( Poland ,Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania . Latvia ,Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria)
- Excellent command of the English language plus one from EU languages
- Own portfolio an advantage
- know how about social media mentors and educators
- Basic salary up to 2300 Euros gross monthly based on experience plus commission
- Hybrid work model ( 1 day weekly while on probation and after probation 2 days weekly)
- Possibility to travel organize business meeting’s and attend at the various expo/ conferences
- Comfortable brand new office
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team
- Coaching with Team Leader and industry/sales knowledge trainings
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales/Retention Account Manager with reference number 1878.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.