Our client, a Translation Services Company, is looking to hire a Greek and English-speaking Executive Assistant / PA to offer full administrative support to the Management and manage the office environment . The Executive Assistant reports to the CEO and Head of HR and Finance.
Responsibilities – Personal Assistant:
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel. Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, visitors.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
Responsibilities – Office Manager:
- Work closely with HR Manager and Central Office staff to ensure that office policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for Induction of new Central Office employees; ensuring IT access and equipment is ready, arranging car park passes for Senior staff, and inducting new staff in Pangea Company policies.
- Managing the Central Office health, safety and security: ensuring first aid kit is fulfilled, provides employees with office keys, cooperates with Security providing company.
- Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office;
- Manage applicable Central Office Budget lines, including office expenses, supplies, stationery, and entertainment.
- Responsible for management of Central Office petty cash
- University Degree or Diploma in Administration, Bookkeeping or related field (must)
- 2 years of proven experience as a Personal Assistant position (must)
- Tech-savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (must)
- Excellent Greek and English written and verbal communication skills (must)
- Knowledge of CAT tools (MemoQ, Trados, SDL, WordBee, WordFast, XTM) (advantage)
- 1 year proven bookkeeping experience (advantage)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks
- Driver’s license (must)
- Eu-citizenship (must)
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Personal Assistant with reference number 1876.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.