Senior Sales Engineer
Our client based in Nicosia and operating in the renewable energy industry are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Sales / Business Development professional with a technical mindset who will be reporting to the company’s Director and Sales Manager.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage relationships with clients to understand their power and energy needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Identify opportunities to expand company’s customer base and drive sales growth
- Perform market research to build potential and new client database
- Provide technical expertise and advice to clients on Solar systems solutions
- Prepare and deliver technical proposals and sales presentations to clients
- Prepare and follow up on quotation and close deals
- Manage the techno-commercial process from initial contact through to contract signing, and ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including engineering, operations, and customer service, to ensure successful project delivery
- Provide feedback to Management on market demand and sales forecast
- Set the pricing policy for your product range in coordination with the Commercial Manager
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and industry standards
- Support the Sales Manager and the Sales Units in preparing quotations and submittals
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends, and share knowledge and insights with the team
- Monitor competitors' performance, product ranges and prices
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Sales Engineer in a dynamic sales / business development role, ideally of Solar Systems or related Power Equipment
- Knowledgeable of Solar Systems and the Energy sector, including their applications and operation, will be considered an advantage
- Good understanding of the local market and needs
- Proven track record of sales success with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Dynamic personality, with very good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information to clients and colleagues at all levels
- Very good sales and negotiation skills with the ability to tailor-make creative offers and close deals
- Tech savvy (MS Office, CRM systems, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
- Basic salary 1400 – 1600 Euros gross plus commissions
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Sales Engineer with reference number 1870.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.