Our client is an international Fiduciary and Family Office Service Firm based in, and operating out of, Larnaca, Cyprus. They are looking to hire an Accountant to join their team.
Job Description and Duties:
- Posting of accounting entries in accounting software;
- VAT reconciliations;
- Assessing agreements for accurate posting in accounting software and for assessing any tax or VAT implications;
- Completion of tax and VAT forms;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Communicate with clients either by telephone or e-mails;
- Liaise with the audit/banking departments where necessary;
- Liaise with government authorities where necessary;
- Electronic and hard copy archiving of accounting, corporate and banking documents in accordance with Company policies
- The list for Accountant duties is not exhaustive.
- Higher or CAT diploma in accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field of accounting preferably of international clients;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in the English Language;
- Computer Literate;
- Good Knowledge of applying Cyprus VAT and Tax Legislations to international clients;
- The candidate must be residing in Larnaca;
- Knowledge of SOFIA and CYCOM accounting Software will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with International clients is preferable.
- €15.600 – €19.500 (Including 13th Salary, depending on skills and experience)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1869.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.