Senior Back End Developer
Our client is a subsidiary company to in International Group of Companies who are in operation in 26 countries worldwide and with more than 100 professional staff members and a leader within the classified ads sector. The opportunity has become available to join a youthful and dynamic Development Team as they look to recruit an experienced Senior Back End Developer for their Limassol offices
My client is looking for an experienced professional who will assist in the development of current projects. He/she will contribute to build software by writing code, modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
You might also take part in system testing and validation procedures, working close with other departments (Sales, Product, System Administration).
- Strong experience as a back-end software developer with solid back-end programming skills in Python;
- Be familiar in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Perform database schemas and reporting tools that support business processes;
- Be comfortable in data manipulation: querying large datasets with the ability to manipulate and construct the right data structures to deliver effective information for our Sales team.
Skills & Experience:
- BSc, MSc or comparable on-the-job training in computer science in information technology, computer science or engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience relevant practical and professional experience in a similar role;
- Deep knowledge of Python, Django, DevOps and/or Cloud environment.
- MongoDB and Neo4j knowledge will be appreciated.
- Familiar with Agile methodology and application architecture, APIs, REST services;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate with different Teams (Sales, Product, System Admin);
- English is required, Italian would be appreciated.
What We Offer:
- By joining our company, you will be joining a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment.
- Competitive salary from 60 000 to 65 000 Euros gross annually
- 10% Monthly bonus
- Private Health insurance;
- Hybrid workplace (2 days of remote working);
- Training annual budget (1.000€).
- Monday to Friday (NO weekends) from 9.00 am till 18.00 with 1hr lunch break.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Back End Developer with reference number 1860.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.