We are looking for a Personal Assistant to an Individual based in Limassol. The Personal Assistant will mostly be responsible for assisting the Client with personal requirements. Looking for a candidate that produces high quality work. The successful candidate must be based in Limassol.
- Coordinate and manage travel, accommodation and transportation
- Coordinate and arrange payment of bills
- Schedule meetings and follow ups
- Be involved in matters relating to property, contractors and the household
- Additional tasks as required by the client
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant (preferably to Senior Management)
- A bachelors degree in Law, Accounting, HR, Business Administration would be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English and Russian – Greek would be considered an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Hard worker who produces high quality work
- Computer literate
- Valid driving license
- Only considering EU candidates
- Candidate must be based in Limassol
- Monday – Friday with flexible hours
- The client is offering a salary based on experience, skills and qualifications
- Hybrid work model
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Personal Assistant with reference number 1858.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.