Product Owner (Hybrid)
Our client, an Marine Technology Services Company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a Product Owner. In this role you will play a key role in shaping the trajectory of our product offerings. This position is integral to ensuring that our technology meets and exceeds the expectations of our stakeholders and end-users. By owning and refining the product roadmap, you will not only rely on data and customer feedback but also on your keen insights into the rapidly evolving landscape of the maritime technology. Your responsibility is to seamlessly merge the needs of our customers with the technical possibilities, ensuring that our product always remains cutting-edge, reliable, and customer-centric.
- Own and continuously update the product roadmap for the team, ensuring that priorities align with data insights and customer feedback.
- Represent the voice of our customers, learning their requirements and guaranteeing that their experiences are positive and consistent.
- Collaborate closely with the software engineering teams, translating requirements into development tasks, actionable wireframes, specifications, and user stories.
- Foster and maintain relationships with stakeholders across various business departments, educating them on technological advancements and exploring potential opportunities.
- Act as the primary communicator and link between stakeholders and internal teams.
- Prioritize needs, juggling scope, budget and time, weighing priorities and making trade-offs according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery cycle of product features; this includes feature deployment to customers as well as ensuring the readiness of the internal international team.
- Lead and manage the entire social trading platform's development process, right from its inception.
- Ensure the product adheres to the highest user-centered design principles and meets design quality standards.
- Learning the market’s requirements and collaborate with the team as needed based on that knowledge gained,
- A strong foundation in Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Basic IT proficiency, including familiarity with common software suites and fundamental troubleshooting capabilities.
- A talent for identifying demands through a user-growth perspective.
- Proficiency in various analytic tools.
- Good knowledge of product development lifecycle.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Product Management or Ownership role in a software development team.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, facilitating clear and concise dialogues across all levels of the organization.
- The working hours are 8:30 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday (Hybrid)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Product Owner (Hybrid) with reference number 1844.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.