Planning & Costing Engineer
Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting for a Planning & Costing Engineer for their offices in Limassol.
As a Planning Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules for construction, engineering, and maintenance projects. You will work closely with project managers and team leads to ensure project timelines are met and deliverables are completed on time.
- Develop detailed project schedules and timelines using project planning software (e.g. Primavera P6) based on project requirements and input from project team
- Identify critical path activities and dependencies that impact project timelines
- Monitor and control project schedule changes and provide regular updates to project team
- Analyze and forecast project progress and recommend corrective action to ensure project stays on schedule
- Coordinate with project team to identify resource requirements (e.g. labour, materials) and ensure availability of resources to meet project timelines
- Provide regular project progress reports to management and stakeholders
- Participate in project meetings and provide input on project schedule and progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in planning and scheduling for construction, engineering or maintenance projects
- Expertise in using project planning software such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with project team members, management, and stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
Earnings and Benefits:
- Salaries depending on qualifications.
- Five-day work 8:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday). Working hours may vary.
- Provident Fund
- Annual Licenses.
- Continuing Education.
- Possibility of professional development.
- Friendly and team environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Planning & Costing Engineer with reference number 1842.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.