Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Our client, a Fintech company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory Reporting Specialist.
- Preparation of Yearly / Quarterly / Monthly reports to CySEC, CBC and other regulatory authorities on time
- Audit and reconciliation of QST, RBSF, SHS, QSRVS and other reports Yearly / Quarterly / Monthly
- Preparation of the ad-hoc reports as per various external requests (counterparties, internal / external auditors, regulatory bodies, etc.)
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within the business on Company's reporting obligations
- Be a point of contact and subject-matter expert for ad hoc data and analytics requests
- Contribute to the development of innovative and user-friendly reporting solutions when required
- 3 years of hands-on experience in reporting, data analytics, data engineering or business intelligence area
- Profound understanding of financial instruments (transferable securities, derivatives, repos)
- Completed degree in higher education: Finance / Accounting
- Good data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency in Excel – advanced formulas, pivot tables, Power Query or VBA
- Good understanding of SQL and data gathering
- Understanding of XML and XBRL is an advantage
- Basic understanding of MiFID II, European regulatory reporting requirements CySEC certificate and/or experience in CIF will be considered as an advantage
- English – intermediate level
- Russian is a plus
- The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break (office-based position, not remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Regulatory Reporting Specialist with reference number 1835.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.