Senior Tax Assistant
For a financial services company in Limassol we are looking for a Senior Tax Assistant.
- Providing tax advice to clients and interacting with relevant authorities
- Preparing tax opinions and rulings
- Assisting clients with tax compliance matters
- Preparation of tax computations
- Other Income Tax & VAT compliance and advisory related assignments
- Keeping up to date with recent tax developments
- Reporting directly to the engagement partner
- Professional qualification (ACCA/ACA) – either fully or partly qualified
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience of in-depth specialization on Income Tax & VAT matters
- Good knowledge of the Cyprus tax legislation and the EU VAT Directive
- Experience with preparation of all types of tax forms and returns
- Excellent command of the English language
- IT literate & Excellent command of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Positive & professional attitude
- EU-citizenship is a must
- The company is offering a salary of 30k-36k Euros gross per annum
- The working hours are from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 or something in between. Weekly working hours: 40 hours per contract (in practice its 36 hours – Friday was a half-day, while 4-day week is on management’s discretion). You can work half day on Friday by working more or reducing lunch break on the other days.
- Working week: currently 5 days (in practice it’s 4 days but the 4-day week is on management’s discretion – the contract will state 5 working days).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Tax Assistant with reference number 1829.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.