Our client is the largest interdealer broker in the world by revenue, the number one Energy & Commodities broker in the world, the world’s leading provider of OTC data, and an award winning all-to-all trading platform which operates from more than 60 offices in 27 countries.
In this role you will work with Developers, BAs, Designers, Testers, Subject Matter Experts, System Admins, and others in a cross-functional capacity.?
- Devise the platform’s front-end strategy and drive its realization.
- Build a resilient front-end architecture that leverages shared components to provide users with a consistent look and feel across the platform.
- Design, implement, and test new enhancements to the product suite.
- Perform code reviews and peer testing.
- Constantly evaluate and optimize software development, testing, and release practices to improve flexibility and agility.
- Development experience in HTML5, CSS.
- Proficiency with CSS and modern CSS-generating languages and frameworks (e.g. Sass, Flexbox, Bootstrap, Compass).
- Good familiarity with OOD and common design patterns.
- Experience writing unit tests and functional tests.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with AngularJS
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot and/or?relational databases
- Experience with Cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Knowledge of front-end testing frameworks, such as Jest.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills with a proven track record of supporting internal and external clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry.
- Exceptional base salary
- Bonus at the end of the year based on performance.
- 9% Corporate Pension Plan.
- Best in class medical insurance (BUPA).
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Professional growth within a global company.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.