Head of Legal
Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting an Senior Corporate Lawyer for the Head of Legal for their offices in Limassol.
Head Office in Limassol, Agios Athanasios, a specialized Corporate Lawyer who will act as an internal legal advisor and will handle all legal issues and project contracts of the companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application of Company Law
- Knowledge and application of Real Estate Taxation
- Complete Management of all Stages of the Shopping process
- Drafting and management of all Customer contracts
- Search and deposit of various real estate documents in the Land Registry
- Negotiation of agreements and representation in corporate meetings
- Management of Corporate Legal Procedures
- Investigation, forecasting and protection of the Company from legal risks
- Ensuring the legality of commercial transactions
- Development of corporate policies and positions on legal issues
- Structure, drafting and revision of legal documents
- Various other related Tasks to be assigned by CEO
- Holder of a Law Degree (Master in a related field, additional qualification)
- Professional license
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek.
- Proven experience in corporate law
- Previous service of at least 3 years in a relevant position
- Previous service in a Development Company or Real Estate will be considered an additional qualification
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent Administrative and Leadership Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and special attention to detail
- Strong understanding of legal situations
- Very good Problem solving and complexity management skills
- Knowledge of computers and software programs
- Driving License
Earnings and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Provident Fund
- Salaries depending on qualifications
- Five-day’s Work
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Leaves
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team and friendly work environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Legal with reference number 1820.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.