Interior Designer – Russian Speaking
Our client is a group of companies providing a full range of development services for the construction industry from project development to its implementation and they are currently recruiting an Russian speaking Interior Designer for their properties based in Limassol.
Candidate Profile / Requirements / Previous Experience:
- Our client is looking to hire an accomplished interior designer / interior architect /
- The candidate will curate collections of high-quality artwork and accessories, and ensure the successful, on-time and on-budget delivery of all aspects of our projects, from proposals and presentations to the final installation of the artwork on site.
- We are seeking for a creative person, with an eye for detail and aptitude for unique aesthetics
- We are keen to explore collaboration with persons with background in other creative fields, i.e. arts, fashion, graphics, etc.
- Ultimately this person's job will be to decide about concepts, stories, ideas, colors, textures, fabrics, etc. of our properties under development.
- The candidate will oversee research, artist and client communications, framing selection, production coordination and quality control.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in applied design, interior design or interior architecture. Bachelors or Masters in Fine Art of Art History also a possibility
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills in Russian and English. Greek would be an advantage.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and Excel
- Wide-ranging taste in art, an appreciation for interior design, and a curiosity about aesthetic traditions all over the world.
- Enjoy detail-oriented work and thrive on multitasking and organization
- Motivated, hard-working
- Available immediately
Earnings and Benefits:
- Salaries depending on qualifications
- Five-day’s Work
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Leaves
- Career advancement opportunities
- Team and friendly work environment
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Interior Designer – Russian Speaking with reference number 1810.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.