Junior Corporate Administrator (immigration)
For a financial services company in Limassol we are looking for a Junior Corporate Administrator who will be focusing in immigration.
- Preparation of immigration forms, collection of necessary documents and liaising / arrangement of procedures/appointments with external providers and immigration department
- Maintaining of internal registers for completed/pending projects and requirements
- Meeting/liaising with clients for assistance with necessary immigration steps
- Administrative duties
- Degree from a top tier University
- Degree relating to corporate law will be considered an advantage
- Work experience with a corporate service provider will be considered an advantage
- Prior experience with immigration procedures in Cyprus is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent command of MS-Office
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Ispiral Software (Corporate and AML) will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic laws/regulations in regards to AML and Sanctions shall be considered an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Organized, hardworking and able to work fast under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- EU-citizenship is a must
- The company is offering a salary of 1,200 – 1,500 Euros gross
- The working hours are from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 or something in between. Weekly working hours: 40 hours per contract (in practice its 36 hours – Friday was a half-day, while 4-day week is on management’s discretion). You can work half day on Friday by working more or reducing lunch break on the other days.
- Working week: currently 5 days (in practice it’s 4 days but the 4-day week is on management’s discretion – the contract will state 5 working days).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Corporate Administrator (immigration) with reference number 1797.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.