A leading Cyprus law firm, founded in 2000, based in Larnaca, that provides a comprehensive range of legal and corporate services, is seeking to recruit a GDPR Consultant with experience in data protection and who is committed to providing excellent service and advice to clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advise clients on privacy-related matters and data protection;
- Evaluate the data protection and privacy practices of clients;
- Develop and implement privacy program frameworks for clients;
- Develop organizational privacy policies, standards and/or guidelines;
- Carry out data inventories;
- Conduct privacy assessments, gap analyses, data protection impact assessments and audits;
- Assist clients in negotiating and drafting data processing and data sharing agreements and drafting other privacy-related documentation;
- Educate and raise data protection awareness within organizations and amongst customers;
- Take the DPO role for clients and/or support the designated DPO or privacy officer;
- Be part of the EU and UK Representative team for clients as per EU GDPR and UK GDPR respectively;
- Other related work.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in law;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of EU GDPR and national data protection laws;
- Fluent in English and Greek (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage);
- Computer literate;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Work without supervision at all stages of a case;
- High professional standards and work ethics;
- Highly attentive to detail;
- Excellent client service skills, and you are able to maintain confidentiality, integrity; responsibility and professionalism.
- Working in a recent renovated and modern workplace environment in the center of Larnaca.
- 13th salary.
- 8 days paid sick leave.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- 24,000 – 26,000 Euros Annual Gross, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of GDPR Consultant with reference number 1781.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.