Our client is a Payment Service Provider in Paphos is looking for a Finance Officer. In this role you will play a crucial role in ensuring the financial health and stability of the organization. Your responsibilities will include managing financial transactions, analyzing financial data, preparing reports, and assisting in budgeting and forecasting. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of financial principles, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Financial Data Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger entries, and bank reconciliations.
- Transaction Processing: Process financial transactions, including invoices, expense reports, purchase orders, and payments, while ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts by gathering relevant financial information, identifying trends, and collaborating with other departments to create accurate financial projections.
- Financial Analysis: Analyze financial data and prepare reports that provide insights into the company's financial performance, variances, and key metrics. Present findings to management for informed decision-making.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to financial regulations and guidelines, and assist in the preparation of financial documents for audits and regulatory reporting.
- Process Improvement: Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement within the finance function and contribute to the implementation of best practices.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments, such as accounting, operations, and management, to gather relevant financial information and support overall business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant professional certifications (e.g., CFA, CPA) is a plus.
- Proven experience (3-4 years) in finance or accounting roles, demonstrating a solid understanding of financial principles, processes, and best practices. (Preferably with forex or other payments).
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, as well as Microsoft Excel for financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in financial records and reports.
- Effective communication skills to present financial information clearly to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of financial regulations, compliance, and reporting requirements.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and stay updated on industry trends and best practices
- Fluency in English
- The working hours are 9am-6pm (100% onsite job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Finance Officer with reference number 1779.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.