Our client, a provider of accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant for their office in Limassol.
The client is looking for an experienced or very experienced accountant, preferably with experience in audit firms.
- Record of accounting transactions in the accounting software
- Maintain proper books and records.
- Performing debtors, creditors, bank and any other accounting related reconciliations
- Reviewing and completing the V.A.T. forms and handle of V.A.T. issues
- Preparing the accounting records for audit
- Completion and submission of various V.A.T. forms in relation to V.A.T. registration, deregistration and application for V.A.T. refund
- Submitting of VIES forms
- Producing accounting related reports on a monthly basis.
- Any other accounting duties as required.
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Able to work within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required.
- Time management skills
- Pleasant Personality
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
- Experience of accounting related software
- Knowledge of Intelisoft Accounting Software will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
- + Provident fund
- +22 days annual leave,
- + Friday working half day
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1777.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.