Due to expansion of their activities, our client, a Real-Estate Development & Construction Company, is looking for a full-time Accountant.
- Accurately record of day-to-day financial transactions of our companies.
- Issue of invoices/receipts/credit notes as per the instructions given.
- Communicate with banks, auditors, clients, and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Reconciliation of banks/vendors/debtors.
- Other work that will be requested from management for smooth operation of the finance department.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Fluent in English language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Any previous experience in an accounting department will be considered as an advantage (2-3 years’ experience in a similar role is preferred)
- Any previous experience in hospitality and/or real estate will be considered as an advantage.
- Team Player and integrity.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- The working days are from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm (onsite job)
- The company is offering a salary of 1,300 for junior candidates up to 1,600 Euros gross for experienced candidates (based on skills and experience) + 13th salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1775.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.