Our client, a Group of Companies in the shipping services industry in Limassol, is looking for a dynamic Sales Executive. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your sales career in an innovative, team orientated, fast paced and demanding environment.
- To promote the scope of activities of the Company to clients (Ship-owners and Ship managers) locally and overseas.
- Expansion of the client base of the Company.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing and new clients.
- Proactively and effectively communicate and present products and services.
- Frequent travel might be required for overseas clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other related field (mechanical, electrical, etc.)
- Previous experience in sales.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Shipping Industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate, with emphasis on Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Fluency in Russian will be considered and advantage.
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience plus 13th salary, Provident Fund, and bonus as per groups policy
- The working hours are 08:30 – 17:30, but after office hours are not uncommon since this is a sales position (dinners etc. are part of the job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Executive with reference number 1774.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.