Our client, a Satellite Communication Services Company in Limassol, is looking for a dedicated and energetic Credit Controller. In this role you will be reporting to the CFO.
- Manage the Company’s outstanding accounts receivable.
- Ensure timely payments from customers and partners.
- Contact any customers to follow up on overdue payments.
- Negotiate payment plans and terms as necessary.
- Maintain accurate accounting records and follow through with procedures.
- Collaborate with internal teams as deemed necessary.
- Draft accounting reports and prepare statements.
- Assist with any other accounting duties as required.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or in any other related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role is required.
- Strong experience in accounting principles and credit control procedures.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (excel).
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- The company is offering a salary of around 35K Euros gross per annum based on skills and experience (14th salaries) and provident fund at 3% after the first 6 months of probation period.The working hours are 8h30-17h30 with 1-hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Credit Controller with reference number 1773.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.