Junior Corporate Administrator (Russian-speaking)
Our client is a small Corporate Services Provider in Limassol. They are now looking to employ a Russian-speaking Junior Corporate Administrator / Assistant to assist the corporate department head with dealing with client requests
Corporate: Assisting with
- company registration process
- all annual requirements
- handling all corporate filings
- communicating with gov’t authorities
- keeping company files in order (hard copy/server)
- Assisting with opening of bank accounts
- Communication with bank
- 1 year of corporate administration experience in Cyprus
- Experience with working with local / foreign banks
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the Russian and English Language
- Excellent knowledge of the Russian Language.
- Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude and appearance
- EU citizen
- Company hours of operation 9:00am – 6:30pm.
- Working hours:
- 8 hours to be discussed with the candidate
- 9:00 – 13:00 / 14:00 – 18:00
- 9:30 – 13:30 / 14:30-18:30
- The company is offering a salary of 1,500-1,800 Euros gross based on skills, knowledge and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Corporate Administrator (Russian-speaking) with reference number 1765.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.