Russian-speaking Junior Accountant
Our client in Limassol is looking to hire a Russian-speaking Junior Accountant for a group of Companies. The activities of the Companies are: Holding Company, private investment company, company engaged in selling of electronic books (Copyrights).
- Bookkeeping on a daily basis
- Preparation of periodic reports
- Assistance to Financial Controller
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Experience as an Accountant/Bookkeeper
- LCCI/ACCA beginner or any other relevant accounting degree
- EU-citizen / work permit
- The working hours are 8 hours a day; 40 hours a week. Usually 9:00-18:00 (including one hour lunch break). This is an onsite job.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Junior Accountant with reference number 1764.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.