Our client is an Accounting Services Company situated in Limassol and is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant. The clients are mainly Cyprus Registered Companies with International trading activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performance of accounting entries
- Reconciliation procedures for Banks-Debtors-Creditors
- Processing of investment portfolios
- Calculation of interest accrued from loans (financing)
- Apply professional scepticism and gather sufficient and appropriate evidences for investments and other assets before audit work commences.
- Liaise with external auditors for completion of audit and issuance of the Financial Statements
- Any other tasks assigned by the Accounts Manager
- Meetings and correspondence with clients
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or related, ACCA qualified or in process
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Intelisoft Accounting System will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Greek, both written and oral is essential
- Team spirit and be a responsible person
- Work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner
Remuneration and benefits:
- 1800-2000 Gross a month
- +13th salary
- + Provident Fund.
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 09.00 to 18.00 with one hour break or 08.00 to 18.00 with two hours break and Friday 09.00 to 15.00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1760.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.