Our client, a well-known Luxury Asian Restaurant in Paphos is seeking an experienced and qualified Head Chef to lead their culinary team. If you have a passion for creativity, quality, and excellence, we invite you to apply. Join their team and help them continue to provide customers with outstanding culinary experiences.
- Control and direct food preparation, ensuring consistency and adherence to recipes.
- Manage a high-volume kitchen, monitoring food production and waste.
- Supervise daily operations, providing training to kitchen staff.
- Design and update menus, ensuring variety and quality.
- Manage food inventory, planning orders according to needs.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure high-quality goods at optimal prices.
- Maintain compliance with sanitary and food safety regulations.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a head chef.
- Experience with Asian/Peruvian cuisine considered an advantage.
- Familiarity with recipe manuals.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and monitor progress.
- Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of menu pricing.
- Quality-focused with a high attention to detail.
The Company Offers:
- An attractive benefits package, tailored to qualifications.
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.
- A positive and pleasant working environment.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head Chef with reference number 1754.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.