Our client, an Engineering Company in Larnaca, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. The company’s is active in mechanical contracting (containing supply and installation of air-conditioning systems, hot and cold water, drainage, firefighting, solar systems), including all related engineering and design works.
- Holding mechanical engineering degree from a well-known university in Cyprus, in addition to the required certifications for mechanical contracting and field installations, according to the applicable laws in Cyprus.
- At least 3 years’ experience in site works, mainly supply and installation of mechanical systems such as Airconditioning and ventilation systems, cold and hot water supply and return systems, solar systems, drainage networks, sanitary installations, water pressurization and treatment systems etc.
- Having good knowledge in the following calculations and selections works:
- Reading and preparation of execution drawings using Autodesk and or Revit
- Calculations basics such as cooling load as per ASHREA standard, air and water pressure drop
- Calculation and selection of air (ducting as per SMACNA) and water (piping as per National code) distribution network
- Reading and selection of different mechanical equipment data sheets
- Coordination and correspondence with the backup office and procurement team
- Preparation of measurement sheets and quantity survey reports
- Having good knowledge in the following site installations works:
- Ability to control and guide different site teams
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with other engineers and with different contractors on site
- Control the flow of deliveries of equipment and materials
- Preparation of periodic progress report
- Control the application of quality and safety procedures
- Follow and manage the application of execution plan
- fixing procedure of different type of mechanical equipment
- Guide the site teams during operation, testing and handover
- Fluency in English. French skills are a plus
- Driver’s license
- Located in Cyprus
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm with one hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Mechanical Engineer with reference number 1750.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.