Our client, a global accountancy, advisory and consulting network is looking to hire a Semi-Senior Auditor (ACCA Trainee), for their Limassol office.
- Management of portfolio of audit clients;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs;
- Regular reporting to the Management team about status, progress and completion of audits;
- Organisation in accordance with the reporting deadlines and the dynamics of client communication;
- Support and supervision of more junior members of staff.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 3-4 years, of professional audit experience, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s;
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of CaseWare;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism, ability to work with a team and, when necessary, to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand your knowledge and experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditors with reference number 1746.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.