Our client, a Law Firm, specializing in civil, commercial and corporate fields, based in Limassol, is looking to hire an Office Administrator.
- Managing the reception area.
- General secretarial support to a team of advocates.
- Internal or external communication and correspondence management.
- Carrying out administrative tasks.
- Maintain an efficient filing system. Case and file management, both physical and electronic.
- Office support work, including attendance at court registry, land registry or any other public authorities, banks, service providers, courier or postal services.
- University Degree or Diploma or qualification on secretarial studies is highly preferred
- Some experience would be an advantage
- Good Computer Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in using Zygos legal software or other relevant databases will be considered as advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written Greek and English. Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The working hours are 08:00-13:00 and 15:00-18:00, Monday to Friday (onsite job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Office Administrator with reference number 1739.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.