Junior Auditor (ACCA Trainee)
Our client, a global accountancy, advisory and consulting network is looking to hire a Junior Auditor (ACCA Trainee), for their Limassol office.
- Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team working closely with experienced personnel and under the supervision of experienced and qualified auditors.
- School leaving certificate with an average graduation mark of at least 18/20;
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Ambition and commitment to start a career as a professional accountant;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Being a fast learner.
Salary and Vacancy Benefits:
- A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38 hours week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
- 3-year ACCA Training contract, plus 2-year contract with the company (total 5-year employment contract);
- 100 % Subsidy of the course cost for the first time attempts of ACCA subjects following the commencement of the training contract;
- Career opportunity by joining the network of international Professional services Firms;
- Challenging working environment with career advancement and continues learning opportunities;
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditor (ACCA Trainee) with reference number 1736.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.