Our client, a multi-asset multi-horizon quantitative investment firm based in Limassol, is looking for a Business Administrator to join their team.
- Design, maintenance and development of the process of receiving electronic and paper documents into the company and responsible for the smooth running of this process.
- Communication with contractors on contracts and other documents; loading final documents to the file system.
- Processing invoices and loading them (including retrospectively) into the file system.
- Preparing, filing and maintaining agreements and other documents.
- Update systems with information about invoices, contracts and other documents with operational and financial information.
- Signing contracts and other documents from all parties involved.
- Upload invoices from other team members, if necessary.
- Making changes to company information and related documents.
- Completeness of loading invoices, contracts and other documents into the file system.
- Timely updating of information about the company and related documents.
- Automation of loading invoices from mail using scripting tools MS Office / Teams and/or Python; description of tasks for automating operational processes (including for IT Department).
- Assistance in preparing monthly reports for management.
- Assistance in communication with accountants, brokers and auditors.
- Help with other financial issues of the group.
- Interaction with the office manager on the purchase of tickets and hotel reservations for business tasks of employees.
- Organization of regular online and offline meetings within the company; if necessary, organization of large-scale meetings with contractors.
- Experience in a similar role as a business administrator of at least 1 year.
- Relevant degree will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the basics of workflow, accounting and financial reporting.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Responsible, attentive, watchful, skilled in business communication, respectful to processes and deadlines.
- Skilled at business correspondence and building relationships with counterparties.
- English Upper-Intermediate or higher.
- Fluent Russian is a plus.
- Knowledge of data processing languages (SQL, Python) is a plus.
- Experience with task and project management systems, CRM is a plus.
- Willingness to develop and learn.
- Medical Insurance
- Standard office hours Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Business Administrator with reference number 1735.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.