Dealer (no shifts)
Our client, a CySEC licensed Forex Company, is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Dealer to join the team in Limassol. The Dealer will mainly be responsible for the smooth, continuous and accurate operation of the company’s dealing department. This is a 100% office job so no remote working.
- Daily Management and Monitoring of the Trading Systems to ensure their smooth operation.
- Preparing reports requested by accountants, internal auditors the management and the regulator.
- Supporting the trading platforms and resolving issues when necessary
- Overseeing and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Dealing Department
- Oversee Overall Client Trading Activities
- Monitoring trends in all currency pairings with emphasis on Market news, earnings and corporate actions
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on the trading platform
- Monitoring of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers
- Monitoring of exposures and communication with liquidity providers
- Quoting, confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends on all major assets with emphasis on market news earnings and corporate actions
- Applying Company’s “Order Execution Policy”
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- Experience as a Dealer
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- Good knowledge of Excel (tables etc)
- Knowledge of risk management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Bridges One Zero HUB and PRIME XM XCore
- Knowledge of MT4 / MT5
- Understanding of hedging mechanisms
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 09: 00-18: 00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Dealer (no shifts) with reference number 1725.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.