Inhouse Senior Accountant
Our client is at present dealing with the import and distribution of plastic piping systems. They are looking to hire an in-house Senior Accountant in Nicosia where they have offices.
The Company is a 100% subsidiary of a large Greek company based in Crete.
The client is importing the products from the holding company in Crete and is distributing them in Cyprus. They are now in the processes of opening a factory in the Nicosia industrial area, where they will be producing their products and sell them in Cyprus and possibly in nearby countries.
The duties of the position are:
- Maintenance of books of account
- Production accounting and costing
- Provision of periodic management reports to the head office in Greece
Qualifications and experience:
- University graduate with major in accountancy or similar professional qualification
- At least 3 years experience preferably in manufacturing/production or in an audit firm
- Experience in payroll matters and VAT.
- €2.500 gross a month but open to discuss.
- +13th Salary
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm
Note that the successful candidate will be trained in Greece .
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Inhouse Senior Accountant with reference number 1723.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.