Our client is one of the global leaders in the commercial equipment market situated in Pafos. They are looking for an Russian-speaking Secretary.
You have the option of working Full time or part time which can be discussed.
- Answering telephone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Maintain in good order the filing system
- Preparation of Invoices
- Preparation of letters and various documents
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies (optional but will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English language
- Greek an advantage
- Microsoft Office professional skills
- Excellent computer literate
- Characteristics of integrity discreteness, trustworthiness and reliability
- Be capable of multitasking
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
1300-1500 Net a month full time
Part time salary to be discussed.
Working hours from 9.00 to 18.00 with one hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian-speaking Secretary with reference number 1718.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.